About Me

My photo
I love food. I love cooking. I love drinks. I appreciate proper service. I love restaurants. Not necessarily expensive ones. Rather places with soul and spirit, where gastronomy and guests are respected. I freak out with bad food and neglecting service.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Partyglass confusion is over!




I don't know what about you, but I have got a real problem with drinking from other people's glass. I spent long hours on parties holding my glass, dragging it even to the dance-floor with me, just to avoid any potential glass-switch accidents...

Thanks to an innovative solution of Vacu Vin, these days are over. With these little colorful plastic figures you can easily mark your glass. The package is a bargain and you can find it in diverse funny themes. Pick your theme, find your color, choose a character. Mark your glass. It's going to stick longer on the glass, than any of your friends at the party.

2 comments: