About Me

My photo
I love food. I love cooking. I love drinks. I appreciate proper service. I love restaurants. Not necessarily expensive ones. Rather places with soul and spirit, where gastronomy and guests are respected. I freak out with bad food and neglecting service.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The CHOCBAR experience

As you know I love chocolate.
Even more nicely packaged chocolates.
And more than that quality chocolates.
Well... CHOCO's CHOCBAR made it to my basket and once I opened it, straight into my heart.
(I picked the crazy chili & caramel version, but there are other tempting options out there in case this is too hardcore for you.)
Woow! Cool packaging! You can see the actual product. No seek and hide. No joke. Just the naked truth. Front of your eyes even before buying it. If you dare to be so transparent, you must be good. And they are. It's made from Valrhona chocolate, which stands for luxury and outstanding quality. Once you open the package another pleasant surprise awaits... The shape of the CHOCBAR is chic. Not just chic, it looks like a high-end design piece. It's actually hard to bite in it, not just because it's so pretty, also because it's so voluptous.The experience is not for beginners. Sweet caramel taste all around....hmmmm.... and just at the moment, when you start wondering what happened to it.... little chili sister kicks in and completes the experience. It's really intense, so despite its size, you will not finish it on the spot.
Try it please...I am hooked....

No comments:

Post a Comment