About Me

My photo
I love food. I love cooking. I love drinks. I appreciate proper service. I love restaurants. Not necessarily expensive ones. Rather places with soul and spirit, where gastronomy and guests are respected. I freak out with bad food and neglecting service.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

mangolicious



Mangolicious-Infusion
 Tiffin's is a safe bet in Zürich's downtown.
If you go there you know that you are going to eat well. This lovely restaurant not just offers all the classics of all Asian kitchens, but gives you the opportunity to personalize your choice according to your daily wish. You order your dish and decide on tofu, beef or chicken. Lovely! You get huge portions of fresh and tasty food from the friendly, but not at all professional waiters. And on top this whole attraction is reasonably priced. Because of its casual spirit, the atmosphere is easy going and the place is always full. Except on Sundays, when they are just closed.
But the last time I had lunch there, I was deceived. Big time. Not from the food. That was ok this time, but not really worth to blog about it. I had a fresh drink, called Mangolicious-Infusion. 
No joke people. 
I have never drunk anything so amazing in my entire life!!!!!
This creation is so tantalizing, that after the first sip you forget about everything what bothered you two minutes ago and after the second you are only capable of one thing. Desperately wave for an another one. 
The drink is just amazingly fresh. The presentation is actually very modest. It's looks like a funny home made summer drink from the 80's. But once you get a sip, you have to face a taste shock and a long lasting love-effect in the middle of your gastro-heart. The mango taste is so intense, that your taste receptors almost can’t believe that you are actually drinking and not biting into a fresh, juicy fruit. 


It’s a little crazy from a few slices of bamboo and ginger. Chilled by a few ice cubes. Perfect! 
www.tiffins.ch 

No comments:

Post a Comment