About Me

My photo
I love food. I love cooking. I love drinks. I appreciate proper service. I love restaurants. Not necessarily expensive ones. Rather places with soul and spirit, where gastronomy and guests are respected. I freak out with bad food and neglecting service.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Show time


Hello Everyone!

Glad you are here to read my blog!

Not much of a talk needed on the basics and the intentions of this project. It's clear. Our focus is good food and great experiences in gastronomy.

So let's start our tour in this amazing world, instead of talking too much.

Promise I'll focus on good ideas instead of horrific examples. I'll report everything, I find useful for you on restaurants, food and other gastronomical ideas.



You are what you eat. You are how you eat.
You have the right to make your choice on your food and to get access to quality food.

I want you to eat well, think right of food and act, as it's the best for your soul and spirit.

Enjoy the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment